Sat, Mar 25|
Auburn Holiday Inn
Gift of Conflict, 1-day workshop
Learn effective conflict resolution skills in a light-hearted workshop setting.
Time & Location
Mar 25, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Auburn Holiday Inn, Auburn, CA 95603, USA
About the event
There is nothing worse than having conflicts and fights with your partner that you don’t know how to resolve. Feeling disconnected and alone in your relationship with no clear path back to intimacy impacts everything in your life – work, family, health, everything.
Shouting, blaming, or processing for hours about who said what, alternated with long periods of silence, will quickly break down even the best of relationships.
Whatever the conflict, you have to find a productive way to deal with it. If you don't, they come back on a never-ending loop. If you are skilled at handling them, they can make you closer and more connected. If you’re not skilled, they’ll keep tearing you apart. It really is that simple. And this is true in ALL your relationships, not just your romantic ones.
Some of what you'll learn:
- Advanced conflict resolution and win-win solution model. Work out win-wins, even with big or difficult problems. This is a model that can be used in ALL conflicts, with virtually anyone in your life for the rest of your life.
- How to see the other person's point of view.
- Move as loving partners in the face of disagreement and conflict
- How to use every external conflict to heal the corresponding internal conflict that lives inside of you.
- Discover your core trigger wound with our 15-min process.
- How to effectively clean up messes and offer forgiveness.
- The essential six steps to an apology (not just a lame “I’m sorry”)
- A one-sentence tool that can instantly stops a conflict.
- A fun alternative to “being right”
- And lots more …
Gift of Conflict Workshop 1day