Sat, Nov 18|
Meadow Vista, CA
The Possibilities of Sex, Weekend Workshop
The Possibilities Of Sex will teach you how to take your sex and pleasure to new heights, no matter where you're starting from. We make it safe and fun to explore your sex life and deepen your intimacy.
Time & Location
Nov 18, 2023, 9:00 AM – Nov 19, 2023, 4:00 PM
Meadow Vista, CA, Meadow Vista, CA
About the event
When sex is great, there’s nothing like it. When it's not, there's also nothing like! Sex can make our bodies sing with pleasure or sting with pain. Sex can make us feel vibrant and one with all; and it can make us feel embarrassed and ashamed. It's complicated. But when it's good, it's like all is right with the world.
We all know the experience of “life happens”. It might have been hot and steamy when we first got together but we get busy, right? There are so many chores and responsibilities that seem more pressing that sex and pleasure. Family, kids, chores, work, career, mortgages, aging parents, retirement planning, health challenges, it just never stops. Somehow we forget that we’re lovers, not just roommates who work together.
For a while, that might be workable. You might still squeeze in sex here and there. You find a “formula” that works, like kissing for a few minutes, maybe some oral for a few minutes, intercourse and done! Then you have sex that same way every time. Your sex becomes predictable, boring, forced, or simply non-existent.
Perhaps you find yourself justifying the lack of sexual satisfaction, telling yourself things like, "We're just so busy", or "It's not that important". But sex matters!
The renowned sex expert Dr. Kerner said it best. "Sex seems to be rapidly falling to the bottom of America’s to-do list; but, in my experience, when couples stop having sex their relationships become vulnerable to anger, detachment, infidelity and, ultimately, divorce. I believe that sex matters: It’s the glue that keeps us together and, without it, couples become ‘good friends’ at best, or ‘bickering roommates’ at worst.”
Some of what you'll learn:
- How to generate spark, anytime.
- How to initiate sex in a way that works.
- Get sex and pleasure started, even if you haven't had sex for years.
- Communicate in sex (incl. how to ask for what you want).
- Educate each other in a respectful way about what works and what doesn't in sex.
- Keep sex alive on a regular basis.
- Transform shame and guilt to empathy and compassion.
- Create a safe sacred environment for sex and intimacy.
- Make sex fun, lighthearted, and safe.
- Practice honesty and full self expression in sex.
- Break through limited ideas and thoughts about sex (incl. how to deal with all the negative sex messages we've been taught).
- Control ejaculation (this is crucial skill for men in expanding pleasure and enjoying multiple orgasms).
- Use specific strokes and touches to increase and prolong pleasure.
- And lots more …
Possibilities of Sex Workshop$495.00